Real. Texas. Partnerships.
The Real. Texas. Festival. is rapidly becoming one of the “must see” events in North Texas. Attendance topped 30,000 in 2012 and continues to grow each year. Attendance is expected to surpass 30,000 mark for the 2013 event, set for April 26 and 27 at Rodeo Center in Mesquite and Mesquite Arena.
The event will continue to feature the activities that have made it what it is – great Texas music on three stages, the Cowboys and Chrome Car Show of course, performances of the world famous Mesquite Pro Rodeo Series.
WHY PARNTER WITH THE CITY OF MESQUITE?
Real. Texas. Festival. partnerships are just that, partnerships.
We take a sophisticated approach to our partnerships – offering naming and presenting rights to festival inventory in an attempt to weave sponsors into the fabric of the event.
Our partnerships are moderately media heavy and have been evaluated by IEG, the standard bearer in the sponsorship and event marketing valuation industry. Our partnerships offer a cost-to-benefit ratio of 1:5 – meaning that for every dollar spent, the sponsor receives $1.50 of benefit(s) in return.
What makes us different?
- We are the only music event wrapped around a weekly rodeo attraction in the nation. There are other similar events wrapped around rodeo events, but not part of a weekly rodeo season.
- We have a diverse entertainment and festival attendance demographic – including media and promotional opportunities for sponsors in both English and Spanish.
- We are all things Texan all of the time. All of the concerts feature music from Texas artisans or who have Texas ties.
- We are a Ticketmaster event. Partners have the ability to marketing strategies in with Ticketmaster e-mail blasts and special Ticketmaster discount codes.
- We have attractive demographics – 21-42 age demographic with median incomes falling in the $60,000 to $80,000 per year range.
- The festival has received national and local critical acclaim, being named as an top entertainment pick by D Magazine, Dallas Morning News, Fort Worth Star Telegram. It was also featured in the April 2008 edition of Men's Health Magazine.
- We are a tremendous bang for the entertainment buck … one admission price allows entry to the festival, a seat at the Rodeo, entry to the car show, the Real. Texas. Marketplace and even general admission or shuttle parking. Also, children 12-under are admitted free.
- We place a value on in-kind contributions such as media advertising, product or service donation, volunteer or staffing assistance and more, which can be used to help offset rights fees.
- We provide comprehensive post-event reports to sponsors and in most every case, we under-promise and over-deliver on the benefits and promotional opportunities.
- We also attempt to work with our partners to develop activation strategies to help them leverage their partnership with the Real. Texas. Festival. to the fullest.
- Hospitality features include ticket packages; meet-and-greet sessions with selected entertainers, preferred parking and VIP preferred concert viewing.
For more information or for sponsorship inquiries, contact
Economic development/special events coordinator,
The city of Mesquite: Real. Texas. Flavor.
Phone: 972-216-6499 – Cell: 972-989-5396
e-mail: [email protected]