The Real. Texas. Festival. is the only music festival wrapped around a weekly seasonal rodeo.
The festival features great Texas music with more than 25 bands on three stages over two days. It also features:
- Performances of the Mesquite Championship Rodeo, included with the admission price
- The Cowboys and Chrome car show inside the Mesquite Exhibit Hall featuring nearly 100 street rods, customs, classics and motorcycles.
- A carnival with rides and games for all ages, featuring an all-ride access wristband for Friday or Saturday.
- The Kid Korral presented by Springfree Trampoline of Dallas featuring trampoline demonstrations and the ability to try them out yourself, as well as inflatable globes to propel around the track and a pony ride carousel. There may be even a place to stop for a frozen drink or two.
- The Real. Texas. Marketplace. featuring artisans and services with a “Made in Texas” flair.
- The La Plaza presented by HFM, featuring the Celebration Station Community Stage and featuring free activities for children of all ages.
- The annual Real. Texas. Festival. Battle of the Bands on the Mesquite Arena Stage, featuring 6-8 very talented high school-aged bands battling out for an extended encore performance spot in the festival line up.